Sunday, February 19, 2012

BEAD SOUP IS TASTY!!

Hello again friends! I have not blogged in a very long time due to crazy schedules, kids, work, you name it!
Anyways, I am so happy that I am participating in the Bead Soup Blog Party this year. It is my first time and I have been paired up with Lisa Hanna from Florida. She is an incredibly talented lampwork artist and her designs are just awesome. Check out her blog at www.lhbeads.com/blog/

She has sent me a beautiful package of goodies. Boy, what a challenge to work with this amazing focal. I have already gone through many, many experiments with it!




Can not wait until blog hop day to see what everyone has made with their soup pots!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love the focal and the frame you made to show it off! It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete