Sunday, September 18, 2011

Artbeadscene challenge

I have had so much eye candy this weekend looking at all the beautiful pieces for the bead soup party!!
I almost forgot to post my picture for this month's art bead scene challenge.

I searched on etsy for the right beads, fabric, buttons... to go with the colors of the quilt.
Fell in love with the glass beads from fragiacomoglassart and bought these gorgous pillow beads in bright colors.





Hope to participate in the next bead soup party
Congratulations to everyone on all the amazing creations. So much talent out there!!!! It never ceases to amaze me.

3 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! And come to my blog on the 18th to see the new Bead Soup badge and dates! I'd love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glass beads are gorgeous and colorful! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete